Individual Therapy can be helpful for a wide variety of reasons, such as the following:
- To help deal with major life challenges or childhood trauma
- To improve personal growth and greater self-knowledge
- To investigate feelings, beliefs, or behaviors
- To work through challenging or dominant memories
- To identify parts of your life that you would like to change
- To understand oneself and others
- To set personal goals, and
- To work toward preferred change.
- To help cope with feelings of depression, anxiety, stress.